Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Life at home

I spoke with Scott a few hours ago to see how he was doing. Life at home is good and he is happy to be back at home. He told me he has been transfering himself to the bathroom, to bed etc fairly well. His drains have not been working properly and despite the home care nurses efforts, they still aren't draining well. Scott has an appointment tomorrow at McKay Dee to see what can be done about his drains.

I hate to say it, but I really miss having Scott so close. I'm glad he's home but I miss being able to look at his leg myself, talk to the doctor myself, and on and on. Basically, it was easier for me to check in on him!

Scott is loving his visitors and we are once again overwhelmed with the kindness and love from his community. Thank you so very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment