Saturday, May 21, 2011

May 18th, 2011

I'll share what I know from this day, but I wasn't there and have only heard about it. I'll have to ask Janiece to let me know if I have made a mistake or if I need to add anything.

Scott felt terrible Wednesday morning...freezing cold, generally ill, nausea and vomiting, and PAIN. His left leg was red and swollen. He was seen by the doctor and sent to the Emergency Room to receive IV antibiotics. He received the antibiotics and pain medication and was discharged about 8pm that night.

Scott spent a few hours at home but felt like things were getting worse and he was definitely feeling worse. He came back to the ER around 11pm that night. Things had progressed and the MD felt that Scott needed to be transferred to IMC in Murray (which is where his transplant team is located).

Scott was lifeflighted to IMC at around 2:30am, Thursday May 19th.

No comments:

Post a Comment